Tuesday 29 January 2013

Let the sunshine in, face it with a glue

After few weeks of convincing Vincent to get me Cameo Silhouette, finally he gave in .... *but mostly it's because he loves me...right?* 

A generous friend did a favour of carrying it back all the way from Singapore. I was triple excited when it arrived.. So smooth, white colour, so sleek, so cool ! Arghhh i NEED to get started!!! There are many designs i would love to create, and this cameo might just able make my dreams come true!



 
A bright and cheerful card!!! The first cut of cameo silhouette (the perfect round circles and the tag). 

I designed the sunburst myself with the silhouette software (oh it's very simple like 1-2-3) then print it out. 
I stamped the frame with marthastewart stamp set using versamark ink, added clear embossing powders, heatset and then just ink the whole frame with blue ink using my fingers.. (yeap.. my fingers... the reason why is i used Faber Castell Finger Printing Art pads -> a friend donated it for me :D yay).  

More More More on Cameo !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment